AN OBJECT IN YOUR HOME WITH WHICH ALL THE CHILDREN PLAY CAN BE FATAL!

Michael and Karla are parents of a baby boy named Emmett who has faced terrible treatments and surgeries from a young age. His accident was caused by a seemingly harmless object every child plays with.

 

The accident could have been fatal to Emmett, and serves as a warning to parents around the world not to let their children play with everything they find at home.

The video below will provide more information about the unfortunate event. Watch it as it will help you take the necessary measures that may save your child’s life!

More than 3,500 people of all ages end up swallowing these every year. So please take extra precautions to make sure these do not end up on the floor or anywhere a young child has access to.

Share this on Facebook if you or anyone you know has a small child at home!

error:
%d bloggers like this: