The oregano oil is a powerful antibiotic with many healing effects. It has almost eight times more antioxidants than apples and three times as much as blueberries so it is the strongest plant in the whole world.
Since antioxidants are protecting our body against free radical damage and they naturally boost our immune system, we should definitely consume more oregano oil.
At the past, the leaves from oregano were used to treat respiratory and digestive system issues. The oil is mainly composed from four main groups of chemicals and they all have active healing properties.
– Phenols, including thymol and carvacrol
– Esters, including ilnalyl acetate and geranyl acetete
– Linalool and borenol
– Terpenes, including terpinene and pinene
Oregano oil can help you treat numerous infections and diseases, such as: MRSA infection (Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus), lung infections like haemophilus, mycobacterium, yeast infections like candida and bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infections, parasitic infections, food poisoning like salmonella, listeria, etc.
There are many different ways to consume olive oil.
– You can add a drop of the oil on your toothbrush and brush your teeth. It will kill the bacteria that causes bad breath.
– You can mix it with organic oil and use it to treat backaches, aches and sore muscles.
– If you suffer from sore throat, you can add a couple of drops of oregano oil in a glass of water and drink it right away.
– By adding 2-3 drops of the oil into a vaporizer or diffuser and inhaling deeply, you can relieve the nasal congestion and lung infections.
– For boosting up your immune system drink a water with a couple of drops of oregano oil, two or three times a day, usually before your meals.