According to the Chinese, if you put regularly an ice cube on this place, your organism will get younger, many diseases will disappear and you will be healthy, cheerful and full of energy.
This place is located between the tendons in the neck area, more specifically at the nape where is located the hole in which the head and the neck are uniting. Here is the point, which in Chinese acupuncture is called Feng Fu or refuge of the wind.
The method consists of the following: lie on your belly (or sit) and place one ice cube (about 2 × 2 cm) at the point of Feng Fu (the hole at the back of the head) and hold it for 20 minutes. The ice cube can be fixed with a bandage, scarf, etc.
You need to do it regularly, with breaks of 2-3 days, in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed. Catching a cold with this procedure is not possible.
At first, may be present the sensation of coldness, but after 30-40 seconds you will feel the influx of heat to the point of action. The first few days you will have a feeling of euphoria due to the release of endorphins into the bloodstream
What we achieve with regular placing ice cubes on the back of the head, at the point Feng Fu?Improvement of the sleep
- Great mood and general vitality
- Excellent work of the digestive tract
- No more catching a cold (ice can be also used with increased body temperature)
- It removes the headache, toothache, pain in joints.
Especially, the effect of ice cubes to the point Fen Fu helps with the following diseases:
– Respiratory diseases
– Cardiovascular diseases
– Neurological diseases with degenerative changes of the spine
– Acute, gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections
– Disorders of the thyroid gland
– Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
– Bronchial asthma
– Disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition
– Cellulite (especially in the prevention and early stage)
– Disorders of the menstrual cycle and endocrine infertility
– Psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia.
Strictly speaking, action at the point of Feng Fu does not heal, but returns the person in a physiological balance rejuvenates the body and gives the body a strong impulse of life.
Avoid use of this method if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, epilepsy or schizophrenia.
In the Chinese medicine, the body is seen as an energy system, so through acupuncture and massage can be affected the flow of energy and the functional activity of the organ