THIS WOMAN MADE BREAKFAST FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND KILLS THEM BY A MISTAKE WE ALL MAKE!

THIS WOMAN MADE BREAKFAST FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND KILLS THEM BY A MISTAKE WE ALL MAKE!

In countries like Mexico, moms like to prepare homecooked meals for their children and don’t like the idea of their kids eating canned food. However, things just don’t go as planned always, and the recent experience of an unfortunate Mexican mother confirms it.Josefina, a mother of two, woke up early one day and went to the market to get some food for breakfast. She decided to prepare a healthy breakfast for her children. little Agustin (8) and Maria (6), so they won’t have to eat junk food at school. She made some egg and ham tortillas with fresh orange juice and breakfast was ready to be served.

The kids woke up and she sent them to the restroom for a shower – she was taking after her grandma’s strict standards – you can’t sit on the table to eat before in any event washing your hands. Josefina was setting up the table when Maria descended and stated: “Mother, Agustin hasn’t turned out yet and I have to go to the washroom.” “Agustin!” said Josefina, “quit playing in the shower and turn out!” The young man turned out and his sister went into the lavatory. Her mom advised her to hustle just a bit so she can eat. In the meantime, Josefina got a content from her significant other, and it took her a while to answer while Maria was in the lavatory. In the wake of completing the content, Josefina called for Maria once more. Her significant other was all the while sending writings while Josefina was setting up the table, and she figured out how to answer every one of them. They ate well and were prepared for school at 7:45. They touched base on time and Josefina backpedaled home, however not two hours after the fact she got stunning news.

She got a content which said that her kids are en route to the doctor’s facility. She instantly solidified and froze – what was the deal? Everything was incredible a few hours prior! She called her better half and they hurried to the clinic. Specialists revealed to them that the youngsters are in awful condition – they couldn’t control their fever which was likely brought on by a bacterium known as salmonella. This kind of bacterium is available in numerous nourishments, and was presently wrecking the youngsters’ organs! Josefina was stunned – she couldn’t accept what was going on. She blacked out and should have been calmed, while her significant other was going to God for his family.

After a few tests, the specialists reasoned that the bacterium was in the breakfast Josefina arranged that morning. In the wake of conversing with the specialists, they found that Josefina utilized her telephone amid the serving, which was most likely the offender. Our telephones are covered in a huge number of microorganisms which can wind up on our sustenance and have deadly results!

This broke her spirit – seeing your own particular kids in such a terrible condition is something no parent ought to understanding. She was sitting close to their quaint little inn for pardoning again and again. Right then and there, Maria’s hand opened and Josefina heard the flatline sound on the machine. Not a moment after, Agustin kicked the bucket too. Josefina was crying and connecting for her youngsters, however they were no more. The specialists did anything they could, yet they couldn’t spare the kids.

Presently, Josefina is utilizing her experience to caution everybody on the planet – never utilize the telephone while you’re planning sustenance. This can prompt diseases that may have lethal results, as she learned not quite a while back.


via:davidwolf.com

error:
%d bloggers like this: