This article is about one life story of one young girl. Read what had happened to her, because very easily you can make the same mistake like she did.
One ordinary day she just pass out in bathroom and after a while her nails were failing and she started to lose her hair.
Doctors said this was happening because of toxic shock, unusual bacterial illness that is gotten as a result of using tampons.
Besides the very bad condition of her nails, also her skin started to fall. The so She could survive the treatment only when the specialists put her in a condition of artificial coma . After 8 days they woke her and she doesn’t remember anything,she couldn’t recognize even her three girls.
This girl was in terrible physical condition, her brain is canceling as she couldn’t finish the sentence,also she couldn’t walk. Her recovery was difficult,hard and lasted for two long years.
Specialists’ warn all women and all young girls and to be very careful with the use of tampons,it can be risky if it isn’t utilized appropriately and that it has to be changed in maximum 8 hours because the blood, warm and sodden environment are perfect for the advancement of unsafe bacteria.
You don’t need to change tampon in the night because bleeding is poorly when lying down e .
Share this post , it might save someone’s life!