Gallstones are made of cholesterol and salts that form in the gallbladder, a little pear-shaped organ underneath the liver that stores bile. Bile ducts are the tiny tubes that carry bile — a liquid that helps the body digest fats — from the liver to the gallbladder and then into the digestive system.
While you can live with gallstones with no symptoms, if they start to block the gallbladder they cause pain and nausea and a potentially fatal infection.
They can also stop the flow of bile out of the gallbladder and liver, so it backs up – causing jaundice.
Chinese doctor, Dr. Lai Chiu Nan, came up with a wonderful natural recipe to remove gall stones easily, quickly and permanently, and best of all is that effectively remedy is giving great results!
So if you think you have gallstones, Dr. Lai offers the following methods for its removal.
- The first 5 days of treatment drink four glasses of apple juice (per day) or eat 4-5 apples, whatever you want. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During those five days, you need to eat normally.
- On the sixth day do not eat dinner.
- At 6 pm on the sixth day take a teaspoon of Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 pm, repeat the same thing. Magnesium sulphate opens the failure of bile.
- At 10 pm, take half a cup of olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix well and drink. The oil lubricates the stones and facilitate their passage.
- The next morning (seventh day), you should find green stones in your stool.
Usually they float. You might want to count them. I had people who find 40, 50 or even up to 100 stones. Very many – says Nan Chiu.
Even if you do not have any symptoms of gallstones, you can take this natural therapy. It is always good to have your gall bladder clean – says the Chinese doctor, according to learn.