Many people have problems with their wrinkles, blemishes, stretch marks and burns, and they don’t know how to get rid of them. However, aloe vera and coconut oil contain many healing properties, but only a small number of them know that this two ingredients mixed together can do miracles for our skin.
This amazing mixture is perfect for removing stretch marks very quickly.
Another great thing about this mixture is that its preparation is very easy! You can make it at your home and you can save a lot of money!
Also, we should mention that this mixture is 100% natural, and has no side effects!
Aloe Vera is excellent for:
- Treating sunburn or burns that are caused from boiling water, fire etc.
- Preventing or hiding stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
- Calming irritated skin and allergic skin reactions.
- Natural skin hydration and skin rejuvenation.
Coconut is excellent for:
- Providing a natural shine of the skin
- Natural skin hydration
- Especially recommended for people with dry skin
- 113 grams of organic coconut (solid form)
- 113 grams of Aloe Vera gel. (gel not, juice.)
- 3-4 drops of any essential oil.(lavender or vanilla oils )
All you have to do is to put the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in a small bowl and mix them well. After that, stir the mixture for about 5 minutes until you get a bright and homogenous mass. Next, put 3-4 drops of any essential oil and put the mixture in a clean glass jar with a good lid. Store the mixture at a room temperature.
How to Use it:
In order for the skin to absorb all the useful ingredients, you need to apply this mixture on your skin right after showering because then the pores of the skin are well open.
We really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.