It is time for people to be aware of the fact that finding the cure for cancer means destroying the big industry which looks on people as customers.
The big industry earns a lot of money because the conventional treatments increase the chance that you will become a repeat customer. It has been discovered that chemo and radiation promote cancer, instead of curing it.
Even though certain types of cancer could be survived, especially if diagnosed in the first stage, the conventional treatments cause irreparable damage. The worst part about them is that they actually promote starting off new, second cancers. They are in fact triggered by the same imbalances of agents which led to the development of the first one. Doctors usually call second cancer “friendly fire” which is the treatment for one cancer leading to the initiating of second cancer.
This is not new, in fact, the strong connection between chemo and radiation and the initiation of second cancers has been discovered a long time ago. Moreover, even the American Cancer Society admitted that both chemo and radiation are carcinogenic and may lead to the development of second cancer. The worst part is that the oncologists fail to inform their patients about this risk which is why many people are not aware of the consequences of these conventional treatments.
The 2 most common cancers associated with chemotherapy drugs are AML (acute lymphocytic leukemia) and MDS (myelodysplastic syndrome).
We all know that radiation is very harmful to our organism, and it has many sources of radiation today, like the atomic bombs blasts in Japan, cell phones, microwaves, etc. radiation works similarly to chemotherapy, which means that it kills the cancer cells, but It harms the healthy ones as well.
Due to this type of therapy, tumors occur in our bones, lungs, stomach. Moreover, some other diseases are also linked to this therapy, such as AML (acute myelogenous leukemia), CML (chronic myelogenous leukemia) and ALL (acute lymphoblastic leukemia).
THE LINKS BETWEEN CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION TO SECOND CANCERS ARE KNOWN AND VAST
- Testicular cancer is also a result of chemotherapy.
- Bladder cancer often appears due to chemotherapy used to treat breast cancer or lymphomas.
- Leukemia can be caused by 2-3 years due to the usage of medications like topoisomerase II inhibitors like Mitoxantrone, Teniposide, and Etoposide, and they are used to prevent cells from being able to repair DNA.
- Alkylating chemotherapy agents like cyclophosphamide, chlorambucil, melphalan, and mechlorethamine, interfere with cell`s DNA may cause MDS and AML
- Carboplatin and cisplatin are non-alkylating chemotherapy agents which attack cancer cells and increase the risk for leukemia. The risk depends on the dose and whether radiation is given along the way or not.
- Radiation used to treat prostate may lead to carcinomas
- Conventional treatments for cancer are linked with a higher risk for subsequent neoplasms for childhood cancer survivors
- Due to chemo and radiation, stem cell transplant raises the risk of second cancers and suppression of the immune system.
- Radiation used to treat breast cancer increases the risk for lung cancer
- During organ transplantation, people need to take medications like nitrogen mustard, cyclophosphamide, and chlorambucil, but sadly, it has been found that they develop second cancers.
- Melanoma is usually treated with drugs like Tafinlar and Zelboraf, which are linked with higher risk of squamous cell carcinomas of the skin.