This natural cream is popularly known as the elixir of youth and has been used for ages by a number of people.
It is a Japanese recipe that gives results in just a week of using it. Rice contains a powerful ingredient called “squalene and linoleic acid”. This acid is a potent antioxidant which stimulates the production of collagen and reduces wrinkles. Squalene protects the skin from damage caused by the sun. Furthermore, rice is high in gamma oryzanol which reduces cholesterol levels and protects your heart. Also, it is abundant in vitamin E. The health benefits of rice have been scientifically proved.
This Japanese recipe will significantly rejuvenate your skin and gives results in just one week. It will help you get rid of wrinkles, soften your skin and make it shiny and beautiful. Also, it will help look 10 years younger.
- Rice – 3 tablespoons
- Pure natural organic honey – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 1 tablespoon
- Cook the rice for about 2 minutes.
- Strain the water and keep it.
- Add a tablespoon of hot milk and a tablespoon of pure natural organic honey to the rice.
- Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
How To Use
- Make sure there us no moisture or water on your clean skin, then apply this facial mask.
- Leave this mask on your face until it dries.
- Rinse off your face using the rice-water that you kept, this water is highly beneficial as it helps to boost blood circulation as well as act as an antioxidant and moisturizer for your skin. It will also help in reducing any skin inflammation while keeping your skin looking hydrated and healthy.
- Try this rice facial mask and rice-water rinsing procedure at least once a week for best results.
The taste of the pudding is in the eating!
It is advisable that you try this Japanese skincare formula today and join the growing list of people who look 20 years younger.