This yellow drink is prized in China since ancient times, but increasingly in other regions of the world. Is the highest quality tea is better than black and even green tea.
He is known as an antioxidant, and is also used for the prevention of many diseases, and is therefore on a par with the healing properties of white tea. It contains very little caffeine but is also used to relieve stress and anxiety. It helps with depression as it improves mood. Find out below how to prepare medicinal yellow tea for a healthy body and how it helps with weight loss.
Description, composition, and distribution of yellow tea
Just like green, white and black, yellow tea is obtained from the leaves and buds of the plant Camellia sinensis. Since ancient times it was believed in its medicinal properties, but today it is and Sciences confirmed. It originates from China where it has a long tradition of preparation, but even today there is not easily available and quite rare.
Growing this tea is quite difficult because a lot of young harvested leaves which are then full of antioxidants. Due to the expensive and specific technology in history was prepared exclusively for the royal family. The tea is golden-yellow in color, and that his papers get the distinctive color, at which vary from green tea, they need much longer to dry.
The way you handle and prepare the leaves of the plant, that is to say, yellow tea is of crucial importance. The leaves are a much longer ferment of the green leaves, and this process is different from making black tea. This healing potion from China has a similar effect as adhesive labels and green tea.
It is important to point out that yellow tea contains more antioxidants than green, contains a remarkable amount of polyphenols, amino acids and vitamins B12, B2 and A ,, as well as vitamins C and E. Who likes the taste of green tea, and will love this healing potion that has fresher and sweeter taste.
Increasing popularity in recent years has received thanks to research that has found that yellow tea for weight loss is very effective for strong action on metabolism. Also increasingly speaks of its positive influence on the human body.
Medicinal properties and health benefits
Yellow tea is rich in medicinal properties, is an excellent antioxidant, rich in vitamins and an anti-stress. It is recommended, however, limited entry, and is allowed a daily dose of 2 cups of tea all day. Here we will mention only some of its health benefits:
- Regulates and lowers blood fat levels. Science confirmed that – yellow tea has the ability to lower bad cholesterol, on the other hand, increases the good.
- It is used in the prevention of diabetes. If you have a diabetic in the family themselves are at risk, be sure to use it preventively.
- He is known as an antioxidant and is used in the prevention of certain malignant diseases because it is scientifically proven to inhibit the growth of malignant tissue and smelling. This feature tea and confirms the longevity of Japanese green and yellow tea regularly consume and are known as a people with a very low rate of cancer.
- This medicinal beverage reduces the risk of breast cancer and lung cancer, and it is connected by the tannins contained in the medicinal composition of the beverage.
- It is significant for the preservation of the cardiovascular system, so it is recommended the use of yellow tea to preserve the heart and blood vessels.
- It is recommended for people with hypertension because it reduces and leads to balance high blood pressure.
- It promotes blood circulation in the limbs and blood flow to the body and has a powerful antioxidant effect.
- Because of its strong antioxidant effect of yellow tea is used as a prevention of the occurrence of atherosclerosis.
- A beneficial effect on the nervous system is used in the treatment of depression because it improves mood, removes and reduces stress and anxiety because it contains very little caffeine. If you use yellow tea concentration will be much better, relieves drowsiness and fatigue.
- It is also used for dental care. Due to the high concentrations of minerals, fluoride and vitamins A, B-2, B-12, C, and E prevent caries.
- Boost metabolism and burn fat, but is increasingly recommended and the use of yellow tea to reduce overweight.
- Yellow tea equalize the complexion and make skin more beautiful also he maintains vitality slows down aging.
Use yellow tea for losing weight from the waist
The greatest popularity healing potion gets during the summer period when everybody wants a tight body without excess weight. Yellow tea for weight loss is used because it is proven its effectiveness in burning fat, accelerate metabolism and removal of excess fluid from the body, which contributes to weight loss.
Yellow Medicinal Tea helps the digestive system and facilitates the chair. However, he and others like him is not a magical potion for weight loss. The full effect is achieved only by regular consumption in the long run, and that the results would be visible it is necessary to adjust the diet and throw daily exercise.
This, however, should not drink too much to drink, the optimal day to drink 2-3 cups of tea.
Preparation of yellow tea
The preparation is not much different from cooking other types of tea.
Once the water boils, remove the pot from the stove and allow to cool slightly. Then, add the water, a teaspoon of yellow tea, this is the amount at 2.5 deciliters of water. At a higher water content, for example. one liter puts the full-sized tablespoon of tea. When you add in the water, let stand for at least 2-3 minutes, then squeeze. This is important because, in this period, yellow tea releases antioxidants, and therefore has a better effect on the body.
It is important to note, tea is never sweetened regular white sugar! However, if you prefer sweet taste of the drink it is better to plant high-quality honey. Feel free to add him and another type of sugar, such as coconut, palm or brown.
Depending on taste, you can add to it and maple syrup. He was again the most used in the USA and Canada, where the favorite, especially when setting up the American pancakes.
Another important information is that yellow tea for weight loss has the best effect if you drink while fresh, that is immediately after preparation.
Many of you are interested to see if yellow tea side effects and some other side effects. Although famous for its healing properties and its excessive consumption can lead to some disorder! Excessive intake of yellow drink can cause diarrhea, high blood pressure, and liver problems.
Therefore, people who have already been similar problems must be careful with the consumption and should be observed daily recommended a dose of tea.
Yellow tea in pregnancy and during breastfeeding women can benefit, or limited. If you and a pregnancy had a habit that often consumes, it is best to consult a doctor before proceeding with further use of the drink.
If you can not find the fantastic yellow tea in the city in which you live, free as an alternative to using an excellent green tea diet. By its composition, properties and medicinal properties of the two beverage are almost identical.