The amazing moringa tree has been called “the miracle tree” due to its incredible health benefits as well as its rich amount of essential nutrients.
All of the tree’s parts have been used as a nutritional supplement and can also be found in many beauty products.
Besides the rich density of nutrients, the moringa offers amazing health benefits as well. Some of the compounds the tree contains have been confirmed as very beneficial for atherosclerosis and heart disease and have powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antioxidant properties.
Here are some of the benefits of moringa:
- The tree is rich in fiber which cleans your digestive tract and cleans waste material from your intestines;
- Moringa has powerful antibiotic properties that can eliminate bacteria that cause problems such as gastric ulcers, gastritis, and gastric cancer;
- The seeds of the tree are great for purifying water;
- Moringa leaves are rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients which improve your overall health. The tree contains 9 times more protein than yogurt; 15 times more potassium than bananas; 10 times the vitamin A of carrots; 17 times the calcium in milk; 12 times more vitamin C than oranges and 25 times more iron than spinach;
- The leaves also contain chlorogenic acid, which can slow down the sugar absorption in your cells;
- The moringa tree has powerful anti-cancer effects as well due to the presence of a compound known as niaziminin;
- The tree can regulate your thyroid function and help it function properly.
Watch the video below to see more about Moringa’s anti-cancer effects: