Symptoms of arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) occur in a period of life in almost every person. It can reduce the efficiency of the heart and up to 30 percent, and sometimes causes of sudden cardiac death.
In addition to the treatments, prescribed by a doctor, also may help the preparations based on medicinal herbs, and should not ignore the importance of proper nutrition. Find out what is arrhythmia of the heart and how it should be treated .
SYMPTOMS OF HEART ARRHYTHMIAS
Electrical impulses or stimuli occurring in the RA prevent heart in the form of spasms (systole) and relaxation (diastole) 60-80 times a minute. The most often symptoms of heart arrhythmias are:
- Heart rate over 100 beats or sinus tachycardia and often the result of physical exertion, fever, mental tension, increased the activity of the thyroid gland, excessive intake of alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine.
- Slowed heart rate -bradycardia when the heart has less than 50 beats per minute, can occur due to reduced thyroid function, jaundice, and aging or under the influence of certain drugs.
Symptoms occur as irregular heartbeat and irregular heartbeat, feeling flicker in the chest, chest pain, dizziness, fainting, fatigue, malaise, loss of consciousness.
NOTE: in the case of these symptoms you should contact your doctor if blackouts it is necessary to immediately go to the nearest health facility.
THE CAUSES OF ARRHYTHMIA
Cardiac arrhythmia can be caused by:
- heart disease (angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, heart defects, heart muscle weakness ..)
- lung disease,
- central nervous system,
- kidney disease,
- endocrine glands, and gastrointestinal tract,
- as well as a variety of infections, loss of minerals and fluids from the body.
If you develop any of these problems while sitting, lying down and rest because in many cases anxiety can cause arrhythmia. Be sure to tell your doctor in order to accurately determine the diagnosis. We recommend that you read the text: natural treatment of depression, anxiety, and stress.
IS IT IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT DANGEROUS?
Although most arrhythmias are harmless, it should not be accepted lightly. On slow or fast heart rate from year to year, laments the growing number of people, as well as cardiovascular problems that are also on the rise.
Symptoms in every man cause some discomfort and inconvenience this is certainly advisable to do all the necessary diagnostics to be carried out and adequate treatment.
HOW TO TREAT HEART ARRHYTHMIAS
In case you have symptoms of arrhythmia express if significant rhythm disturbance (eg. the number of beats in excess of 6 per minute) therapy is used in order to reduce the frequency of beats because it can occur threatening complications that threaten life.
It is important to determine the trigger rhythm disorders (stress, caffeine, insomnia, alcohol, smoking) and thereby eliminate them all. Official medicine applied anxiolytics with beta-blockers if there are no associated heart problems otherwise used calcium channel blockers and antiarrhythmic drugs.
Treatments with herbal medicines
- Recipe No.1
- Mix equal parts motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) , lemon balm and hawthorn flower and leaf.
- 3 tablespoons of mixture pour with 7 dl of boiling water and leave to stand covered for 30 minutes.
- Strain and then drink a cup of this tea three times a day before meals.
- Recipe No. 2
- Required: thyme, fennel, lemon balm and had.
- Take 3 tablespoons of the mixture of herbs and pour 7 dl of boiling water, cover and let stand for half an hour.
- Good strain and three cups a day.
- Recipe no. 3
- 3 tablespoons lemon balm pour 7 ml of water and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Strain and drink 3 cups a day, always before meals.
- Recipe no. 4
- 3 x daily drinking 15 drops of tincture of hawthorn diluted in a glass of water or tea (can be purchased at a pharmacy or health food store).
PROPER NUTRITION IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT
Avoid hot, salty, oily and supersaturated food, snacks, sweets and puff pastry, sweetened juices and alcoholic beverages. Do not eat too cold nor warm food. Is recommended a dietary fiber which can be found in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, skim milk and dairy products (yogurt, kefir, etc ..) or low-fat and lean meats and fish.
Use olive and preferably linseed oil, they containing healthy omega 3 fatty acids. Drink enough fluids in accordance with the needs of your body, because reduced amounts cause dehydration of the body, while too much, can lead to hypertension. Cardiac arrhythmia also requires a commitment in the preparation of food, so don’t eat larger amounts in once, but divide them to 5-6 meals.