Pomegranate (Punica granatum) is a truly unique and mysterious fruit that always been a symbol of fertility, abundance, good health and eternal life. Is a fruit that is grown in Mediterranean countries and the Middle East and is often used in folk medicine.
Pomegranate fruit is a rich in source of vitamins, minerals, and two types of polyphenolic compounds that have antioxidant activity. It has been shown that the antioxidant activity of pomegranate juice is higher than antioxidant activity of red wine and green tea.
The healing properties of pomegranate
– Pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant, as it prevents the occurrence of certain cancers
– Pomegranate juice reduces the risk of heart attack and brain
– It prevents the formation of blood clots in the arteries
– Lowers blood pressure
– Lowers the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
– It affects the central nervous system
– It contains plant substances that stimulate the production of serotonin in the body and is useful for the alleviation of depression
– Pomegranate seeds are a rich source of vitamins (especially vitamin C and A), which means that this fruit is useful for immune system
– It is useful for bone structure so it is recommended as prevention of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
– Destroys E. coli and staphylococcus bacteria
– The fruits of pomegranate contain a lot of iron so that they can assist in the elimination of symptoms and anemic people such as nausea and dizziness
– And now what will interest the male population: it is not a myth but proven fact that the fruits of pomegranate increase fertility in men, because a positive impact on the quality and concentration of sperm
– Then, it was found that two glasses of pomegranate juice a day increase libido in both men and women because this fruit influences the increase in testosterone levels in the body in both sexes.
– Slows aging – The skin can be softness and full of energy if you regularly massaged with a mixture of four tablespoons of honey, six of olive oil, 120 ml of water and two tablespoons of fresh pomegranate juice. The resultant mixture to massage the whole body for half an hour, and then washed with water.
– Otherwise, the scientists have worked many studies that prove that regular consumption of pomegranate slows the oxidation of the DNA in the cells, and thus slows the aging process.
The point is that it should take the extract of the whole fruit, which contains the core, peel, and seed, preferably in the form of capsules, and improvement can be expected after one month.