Asthma natural treatment
Asthma is a common disease that affects the respiratory tract in humans. Airway transfers air in and out of the lungs. When the walls of the airways are inflamed or swollen become narrower and it allows a small amount of air passes through it. This causes the sound of wheezing and tightness in the chest. The person has difficulty in breathing and also begins to cough. Symptoms of asthma are more pronounced during the night and early morning. Inflammatory airway or bronchial airways increase production secret . In some people, asthma symptoms do not occur over a long period, and some of them exhibit every day.
The causes of asthma
The real cause of asthma is not known. It is believed that heredity plays a major role in the occurrence of asthma in humans. Allergies are also an important cause of asthma. Some of the main drivers of an asthma attack are:
Allergies to dust, smoke and pollen
Food allergies such as wheat, eggs, soy, shellfish, etc.
Some medications such as aspirin
natural remedies for asthma
Symptoms of asthma
Asthma attacks can last minutes to days.
The essential symptoms of asthma include:
A cough with or without sputum
Tightness in the chest
Shortness of breath, which gets worse after exercise or any other activity.
Wheezing that becomes worse at night and can be moderated by inhaler
In the critical symptoms of asthma include:
Blue lips, face and nails
Drowsiness or confusion
Extreme shortness of breath
Breathing stops temporarily
You can control the frequency and severity of asthma episodes appropriate medicines. Natural, folk remedies for asthma are also able to alleviate the symptoms of asthma.
Folk remedies for asthma
Below that are the best natural remedies for asthma that you can try to get rid of the symptoms associated with asthma.
Clean eucalyptus oil has been proven the very effective natural remedy for the treatment of asthma. It has medicinal properties which will help in clearing nasal congestion and obstructed lung, as well as to reduce mucus and the formation of mucus in the nose and throat.
- To use this oil as a medicine sprinkle a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a paper towel or a cotton handkerchief and hold it close to the head when you sleep at night. You will be able to breathe in the smell of oil throughout the night and it helps to have a sound sleep.
You can also take into account the treatment of inhalation eucalyptus oil. Add three to four drops of pure eucalyptus oil in a bowl with water and allow the water to boil. Now, inhale the steam coming out of the bowl and cover your head above cotton towel. Repeat this several times a day to feel the significant relief of symptoms asthma.Ovo is an extremely effective natural cure for asthma but is careful not to burn yourself with steam.
When we looking for natural remedies for asthma we should not miss the ginger because is a very effective natural remedy for the treatment of asthma.
- Pour a teaspoon of ground ginger in a small bowl and add half a cup of water. Stir well and drink one teaspoon of this mixture every night before bedtime to help you spend the night.
Cut a few pieces of ginger and put them in a bowl of water. Let the water is boiling for five minutes. Now this water to cool to room temperature. Drink twice a day for effective results.
Mix a tablespoon of fresh ginger juice with one tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water and leave overnight.
Strain the contents of the solution and drink every morning and evening for detoxifying the lungs.
Eat raw ginger with a pinch of salt every day, it is also an effective remedy for treating problems with asthma.
There are many natural remedies for asthma and garlic people use for hundreds of years. Onion is a natural ingredient that will help in the effective removal of lung congestion and thus will provide quick relief from asthma symptoms.
- Add two to three cloves of garlic in a bowl of water. Cook it and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then, strain the mixture and allow to cool to room temperature. Drink this water, garlic or tea each day to relieve asthma symptoms.
- Add 10 to 15 cloves of garlic in half a cup of milk. Cook for a few minutes and drink once a day for sensible relief from asthma symptoms.
Figs are another effective remedy to reduce the symptoms of asthma because it helps to reduce breathing difficulties and is also effective in improving respiratory health. Effective will work and the removal of phlegm.
- Wash three to four dry figs in water, then dip in a cup of water overnight.
- Eat soaked figs in the morning on an empty stomach and drink the remaining water.
- Nutrients in figs you enter the bloodstream and quickly ease the problems with asthma.
Onions are a rich source of anti-inflammatory substances and are very effective in cleaning narrowed airways in people who suffer from asthma symptoms. Onion has rich contents of sulfur, which will help reduce inflammation pluća.- Eat three or four pieces of raw shallots or small port to clean blocked airways and help you to breathe.
– You can also insert the onion in the regular salad that currently facilitates a sense of blocked lungs.
Salmon is a fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids that help in the treatment of asthma symptoms. Salmon will help reduce lung inflammation and eliminate blockages in narrowed airways. Some other species of fish that will help relieve the symptoms associated with asthma are:
sardines, mackerel, and tuna.
Honey is , old, tried and tested home remedy to treat asthma symptoms. It can be very effective in alleviating the symptoms of asthma due to the presence of essential oils and alcohol.
– Add a tablespoon of honey in a glass of warm boiled water. Stir well and drink slowly every day on an empty stomach. Can consume two to three times a day for the relief of symptoms of asthma.
– Inhalation smell clean and organic honey will produce many positive results in people who suffer from asthma.
– You can also mix one teaspoon of honey with half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Swallow this mixture before going to bed. This will help to reduce the amount of mucus in the throat, and you better go to sleep.
Lemon is another natural remedy for the treatment of asthma. Normally, people with asthma have lower levels of vitamin C. Since the lemon rich in vitamin C and antioxidants will easily help reduce the symptoms associated with asthma.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon in a glass of drinking water. Add sugar and mix well the ingredients. You can drink this mixture whenever you have an asthma attack.
- You can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice to a teaspoon of honey. Stir well and drink every night to be a good night’s sleep.
Coffee is an effective natural remedy for the treatment of asthma. The caffeine in coffee will help in preventing and controlling asthma attacks. Hot coffee will help relax the airways and thus will be able to breathe easier. The stronger the coffee you drink; better will be the result.
- Make sure that you drink more than three cups of coffee every day. This will help in alleviating the symptoms of asthma.
- But limit yourself to only three cups of coffee and no more.
- You can drink black tea as a substitute for coffee. But coffee gives better results.
Other natural remedies for asthma
- Every day drinking ginkgo Biloba tea in the morning for effective results reducing asthma symptoms.
- Use oil mullein while preparing herbal tea and you will see the effects in reducing congestion in the lungs.
- Drink herbal tea from a teaspoon of chamomile flowers, leaves, mullein, passionflower leaves and roots of Echinacea in boiled and cooled water, it is a very effective way to get rid of asthma symptoms.
Do you regularly suffer from asthma attacks? All you have to do is to try natural remedies for asthma to see which works effectively in your case.