There are many diseases, that belongs under arthritis. The common symptoms are their stiffness and pain in the joints, which in some cases can restrict mobility. If you suffer from arthritis, you may be able to mitigate the symptoms by changing various natural methods.
Joint pain can be caused by injury, a condition such as rheumatoid arthritis, hypersensitivity to certain foods or infection. Natural cures can be used in cases of pain which are not the direct result of the injury.
Although generally associated with cartilage damage occurring in old age due to mechanical wear, osteoarthritis has a genetic component. To reduce the likelihood of damage to the joints, avoid excess weight as this only further burden the joints. Choose a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables to provide your body the nutrients it needs to rebuild damaged cartilage.
In order to ensure better prevention of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) , try to find and then avoid smoking, stress and certain foods, such as flour, red meat, sugar, animal fat, salt, coffee, milk and dairy products and potatoes. Tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants can cause the development of arthritis. You may be able to prevent attacks of gout by reducing alcohol consumption.
Heat and cold
– A small towel dips in cold water and wrings it. Such coverings put on the aching wrist;
– A bag of frozen peas wrap in a towel and put it on the painful area;
– Use socks, gloves, and other warm clothes;
– Plunge arthritic hands on 10 minutes in a warm, but not hot beeswax. The wax is easily peeled off after cooling, and can again be used;
– Put 2 tablespoons of salt to your bath and lie in it for 15 to 20 minutes;
Rest and exercise. Very inflamed and painful wrist should rest. When you’re better practice half an hour to warm up, but do not bother.
Joints and immune system provide the necessary nutrients by choosing a healthy diet.
In the diet should avoid refined product in question, as white sugar, white flour products, and canned foods with added chemical preservatives.
It is good that the diet consisted of boiled potatoes, cooked barley (Gers), rice, millet, buckwheat, corn or wheat, fresh and cooked vegetables, fresh and dried fruits, canned fruits and vegetables without chemical preservatives. Foods in a more natural form have advantages compared to industrial products.
Fruits, especially citrus fruits, and juices, and some types of vegetables like tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant worsen the condition and should be avoided or used in food in small quantities.
A raw egg placed in warm milk from cows that are fed grass does well, and sufficient amounts of fatty fish, such as salmon, sardines, mackerel (mackerel) and lake trout.
Given that a lack of selenium affects the formation of free radicals, which cause pain and swelling of arthritis, it is advisable to use foods rich in selenium: wheat germ, organ meats, tuna, onions, broccoli and some mineral water.
As a rule in the diet for rheumatism and arthritis, avoid foods with a lot of purines: anchovies and anchovy paste, brain, kidney, gravy, liver soup with meat extract, ground meat, mushrooms, sardines and veal sweetbreads.
In moderate amounts should be used: beans, fish, lentils, meat, dry peas, poultry, shellfish, and spinach.
– Prepare a hot aromatic bath in the water bath, add 2 drops of lavender oil.
– Make a poultice of 2 drops of lavender and two drops juniper oil that will spill over into a bowl of warm water. A piece of cloth lay on the surface of the water so it picks up the thin layer of oil, then places it on the sore spot. Cover with a towel and leave it for 30 minutes
– Prepare the massage oil: 2 drops juniper oil, black pepper in oil Roman chamomile and 5 drops of lavender oil mixed with a teaspoon of olive 10 or jojoba oil
– Tea of celery seeds in rheumatoid arthritis. Take one small cup 3 times a day.
– Tea Harpagophytum in rheumatoid arthritis. 1 teaspoon herbs add in a cup and cook for 15 minutes, 3 times a day, drink a cup of tea.
– Tea of thyme if you like arthritis worse by stress, drink 3 times a day for 1 small cup
– Nettle tea or coriander for gout.
– 2-3 dandelion root put in 1 liter of water and simmer for an hour in a covered casserole. Drink 3 times a day before meals.
– Massage joints use a mixture of 100 ml olive oil, 50 ml camphor alcohol, and 2 tbs cayenne pepper
– 2 times a day to drink 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of boiled water with a teaspoon of honey
– Drink tea made by pouring boiling water over 2 teaspoons ginger powder.