The kidneys are the organs that protect us from our own poison, they purify the blood through the many nephrons – natural filter.
Renal impairment creates numerous health problems. Do disorder occurs when the kidneys are unable to remove waste products from the blood. The reason may be an infection, injury, exposure to toxic substances or disease.
Sick kidneys nutrition and natural medicine
The symptoms of kidney disease are a pain in the back, thighs, difficult urination, cloudy urine, headaches, weight loss and dropsy.
Poor hygiene, low consumption of clean water and liquids in general, inadequate nutrition with a little vegetable fibers and intolerance coffee, tea and alcoholic beverages may cause interference to the kidneys. Avoid underwear made of synthetic materials and the body to wear cotton underwear.
For the health of the kidneys, especially against the formation of kidney stones should stick to a healthy diet regime. The food should contain plenty of fiber (foods whole grain cereals, pulses grain and other coarse food, fruits, and vegetables).
It should drink plenty of fluids (healthy water, teas, juices) – at least 2 liters a day. It should consume foods rich in vitamin B6 (meat, liver, beans, peas, lentils, sunflower seeds) and magnesium (whole wheat bread , potato, banana, almond, hazelnut). At first, reduce the amount of meat in the diet and replace it with cooked fish or chicken without skin.
For kidney health is important, in addition to the limitations of proteins to 50 g per day, eat foods with less salt. Dishes not be cured, but food that contains a lot of salts used in small quantities as bread, butter, cheese, meat and fish. If necessary, the doctor’s advice to implement a diet without salt, then avoid bacon, ham, meat, and canned fish, salted butter and cakes. Read the labels of canned food what the salt content. A child without salt is usually recommended for a short time.
The diet with fruits and vegetables is very important for the health of the kidneys. The salads, in particular, should be represented carrots and celery. Lemon juice, grapefruit, and oranges, as well as the only citrus fruit, should be used as often as possible. Grapes and grape juice are also useful, especially watermelon.
If it comes to an acute kidney disease then the food should contain plenty of carbohydrates and a little protein. Those who are on dialysis have a need for more protein, salt and potassium intake should be limited.
Natural Remedies-The recipe for kidney disease
– Daily drink a cocktail of 3 dl carrot juice and 1 dl beetroot juice, or a cocktail of 2.5 dl juice carrots, celery and 1.5 dl 0.6 dl parsley juice. Parsley, celery and carrots as often used in diet and in the form of salad, as crude.
– The juice of the lemon and orange, as well as grapes and grape juice, are very useful against kidney disease.
– Take 4 bowls leeks, washed and put in a higher court with 2.5 liters of wine and cook until half a liter steamed. Liquid drains and pour into a clean bottle and from that drug taking less than a tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach.
– The mixture of half a liter of wine and enough water to put the 8 teaspoon sage, boil and allowed to cool, strain it and drink several times a day.
– Spoon the roots of chicory (chicory) cooked in 3 dl water 2-3 minutes. liquid to drink 2-3 times a day, if desired.
– Spoon mixture of yarrow, flower and leaf called wild strawberries put in 3 ml water and cook for 2-3 minutes, after standing for 10 minutes then drain and drink three times a day.
– The mixture of 12 grams of dandelion, marshmallow, and bearberry (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) tea put in 2 liters of boiling water and cook until the liquid is halved. After cooling drink the wine glass every 2 hours the first day and 3 hours later.