Natural Treatments for Cirrhosis of Liver -Herbal Remedies and Liver Detox!!!

The liver plays an important role in the metabolism of proteins, fats and bile secretion and the detoxification of the body of medicines, chemicals, and various toxins. It is, in fact, a “laboratory” for the formation of red blood cells (RBCs).

Резултат слика за liver cirrhosisNatural Remedies for cirrhosis

Cirrhosis is a difficult disease that is most often the result of long and immoderate alcohol intake and improper treatment of jaundice.

To protect the liver, nutrition should be with a lot of proteins that are the guardians of liver cells, while too much fatty food leads to deterioration of liver function. Insufficient intake of vitamin B group can weaken the protection of cirrhosis of the liver disease, and these are mostly in yeast, wheat germ, soybeans, sunflower seeds, beans, milk, meat, and innards.

For better function and liver diseases recommended foods with lots of protein (100-150 grams per day), with about 60% of the inserted protein is meat, eggs, and fish, and the remaining 40% to be of plant origin. Fat should be limited – to 70 g per day, mainly to be vegetable oils or “soft” margarine.

Carbohydrate food can be free to eat, except salads and fruit and vegetables should dominate. Especially recommended carrot, radish, grapefruit, olives and olive oil. Lemon juice, orange or grapefruit juice should be used, whenever possible. Curd and fresh cheese have a special protective effect on the liver.

Rational nutrition is the most important in the maintenance of the liver in a normal state. A varied diet that contains at least 35 g of protein of animal origin (150 g of meat or cheese, or 2 eggs) per day and about as many proteins from plant foods (grains, beans, peas, lentils, soy, etc.), with the necessary amount of carbohydrates in the form of starch products and fruits and the right amount of fat or oil of vegetable origin, as well as sufficient quantities of vitamins and mineral salts. Dishes should be with less salt and sugar and fats should be kept to a minimum. Salads and fruit should be more represented.

It should avoid alcoholic beverages, use of animal fat, dry meat products and smoking.

The simplest and most effective remedy for liver cirrhosis is whey (the watery part of milk that remains after the formation of curds) . It is best to get whey and sweet whey somewhere in the country because it is the most effective natural cure for cirrhosis of the liver If you are not able to, you can get whey powder, which can be purchased in health food stores but its effectiveness as a natural cure for cirrhosis of the liver is slightly smaller. also, there are other folk remedies for liver cirrhosis more or less efficient.

The recipe for natural  treatment of cirrhosis

Eat salad of grated radish and carrot, with the addition of leaf parsley, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.

Three times a day, take one tablespoon of olive oil.

Apple cider vinegar ( a tablespoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water) taken every 3-4 hours as a natural remedy for liver cirrhosis.

Three times a day, after meals, eat 300 g strawberry or grape-covered honey and lemon juice. The treatment lasts 15 days.

Mix juice of 1 lemon and tablespoons olive oil drink in the morning, on an empty stomach. This repeated 21 days, and after a break of a week, drink three times a week.

Drink daily a cocktail of 300 ml  carrot juice and 100 ml  beetroot.

Other natural remedies for liver cirrhosis
Spoon mixture of chopped leaves and flower St. John’s wort and finely powdered hop cones pour 2 dl of boiling water. After cooling and draining fluid to drink three times a day before meals.

100 ml fresh squeezed the juice of radish  mix with 1 kg of honey and take one spoon three times a day, with a cup of mint tea.

Every Morning, on an empty stomach, takes the tip of the knife a little bit of powder from diapers and drink the tea or pour into the soup.

From A mixture of chicory (chicory) and Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) take 1 spoon and cook 3 minutes in 300 ml water. It should be consumed several times a day for a cup.

Three times a day, drink a cup of tea from leaf spinach: a handful of spinach leaves pour 2 dl of boiling water, leave covered for 15 minutes, strain and drink as a natural remedy for liver cirrhosis.

Dry extract juice thistle in the form of capsule lot is used against hepatitis and for the treatment of cirrhosis, according to the instructions indicated on the packaging of the preparation.


Author: K.S

error:
%d bloggers like this: