Nutrition is one of the most important factors that influence good or bad health and affect the workability and length of human life.
All ingredients that make up our food does not contain equal substances that are necessary to our body, therefore it is very important to eat a diverse food , combining protein, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and water.
When you have too many obligations, we suggest some of these recipes. Lunch will be ready in no time.
Today we have quick , tasty and healthy recipes for our meals :
4 small potatoes, 2 large carrots, 500 g button mushrooms, small onion, olive oil or sunflower oil, if desired.
Spices .curry, dry vegetable seasoning, pepper, parsley, sweet spices,melted chili peppers , oregano, basil.
Cut the potatoes into circles one centimeter thick, carrot something thinner and mushrooms just loosen the cap and stem. Onions cut into larger circles, salted in a baking pan and add a half cup of warm water. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for half an hour, until all the liquid evaporates and vegetables are browned.
Peppers stuffed with tuna
8 pepper, 250 g of tuna, 8 tablespoons of rice, 2 tomatoes, 3 potatoes, 4 carrots, 2 onions, ground pepper, pepper, dry vegetable seasoning, oregano.
Stew onions, remove from heat, add all the vegetables that you previously chopped diced, then rice and tuna, and all stir well. Season with a teaspoon of ground pepper, dry herbal spice, pepper and oregano, and this mixture of stuff the peppers. Put them in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with water. Bake for half an hour in the oven at 200 degrees.
Delicious lunch with coconut flour
3 eggs, 3 cups sugar, 3 cups of oil, sachet baking powder, 1 kg of flour, 0.5 liters of milk, 100 g of coconut flour.
Beat egg whites with sugar in the solid snow. Then add the egg yolks, a little whisk and poured the mixture in the prepared court with flour. Add oil and baking powder and add to the batter. Make balls the size of walnuts and bake them in a preheated oven. Baked balls (still hot) put into cold milk and roll in coconut flour.
Calzone with chicken and spinach
Contains: 6 servings
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 head of the Red onion, 450 gr chicken fillet, 250 g frozen spinach – thawed and well-drained ,200 gr ricotta cheese, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 4 teaspoons Parmesan and 6 pieces of tortillas.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- Cut the chicken breasts in the long strips and season with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Take the thawed spinach, add to the pan and simmer another 3-4 minute. Season with salt and pepper . Put aside to cool.
- In a pan, add ricotta cheese, garlic, parsley, and parmesan. Stir until the ingredients are combined and put to one side.
- In a small bowl, stir a tablespoon of buckwheat flour with a little water to get a thick mixture.
- Apply the mixture of flour tortillas on the edge.
7. On each tortilla put on one side a few spoon fo mixture . Fold the tortilla over the mixture. Press the edges with a fork to not leaked .
- Place on greased baking sheet or aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Eggplant with rice
Larger eggplant, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 100 grams of diet brown rice, 1/2 liter of water, 1 tablespoon roasted leeks (or 1/2 waist raw), 1/2 teaspoon pepper, a pinch of salt, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder and olive oil.
– Washed eggplant cut into cubes. Add salt and fry in a ceramic pan with a tablespoon of olive oil until golden brown (5-10 minutes). Remove from heat.
– Rice pour the 1/2 liter of water, put on fire and cook “al dente” and then strain;
– While the rice cooks, 1/2 waist weeks it cool on a little olive oil (fry with adding water until tender);
– In a bowl with leek add boiled, filtered rice, fried eggplant, and spices ,if necessary add a little oil and mix well.
– After 10 minutes , to cool down .