Lately, there are many different diets , but from my personal experience, I suggest to all of you, my own diet, which is a combination of several others. I called this diet “k&m my own diet” and believe me it really works .
As every diet has its own rules, this diet also has rules, respect them and success are in your hands , of course, there’s one more important thing and that is: don’t give up and conquer your goal.
First of all, you need a big motivation to get started. Find some motivation, set a goal,no matter what is that going to be, a desire to once again bring your favorites pants or a dress or you want to go on a vacation, are you tired of feeling that you are loser just because you can not hold up to the end of any diet.
My motivation was a challenge, will I give up like every time, or I’ll hold out until the end.Look at yourself in the mirror, you know that you are beautiful in every way, but why not be more beautiful , promise to yourself that you will succeed and begin with this diet.You can eat after 18 pm, but make sure you last meal 2 hours before going to bed. Eat several times ,smaller amounts of food and of course only permitted food.
Do not wait to start on Monday or next week, begin right now.
First of all, must know what you can and what you shouldn’t eat during this diet.
- meat: chicken ,turkey and all kind of fish ,even canned fish (not fried)
- vegetable soup
- all kinds of seafood
- vegetables: cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, zucchini, all kinds of lettuce, peas and beans (moderate), cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, beets, onions, garlic, celery, radishes, turnips, brussels sprouts, cabbage, ginger
- spices: salt, pepper, pepper, oregano, rosemary, thyme, mint, basil, seasoning,
- eggs in all possible ways
- oil: olive, sunflower, pumpkin oil, coconut oil,
- vinegar (preferably apple)
- low carb black bread (to 15 gr of carbohydrates per 100 gr of bread) ,mushrooms, olives, pickles, sauerkraut
- seeds (sunflower, chia, pumpkin seeds, linseed) and almonds ,hazelnut (moderate).
- drinks :coffee without milk and sugar, all kinds of teas (also without sugar), mineral water, lemonade and of course water.
- fruit:lemon at first place (use it the most) apples, plums, avocados, grapefruit, banana, tangerine, orange, kiwi, pomegranate, raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, apricot
Not allowed food:
- meat: pork, veal, sausage, hot dogs, salami, pate, meat cuts,
- nothing of dairy products (milk, yogurt, and sour cream, cheese, sour cream, kefir, butter, cream, parmesan)
- nothing like: cake or anything with sugar (chocolate, cakes, cookies, sweet and savory baked goods, snacks, ice cream, etc.).
- also not: white bread, white flour , pasta, pastry, rice, lentils, bread crumb, meal, peanuts, green beans, corn, potatoes
- no fizzy drinks, except mineral water
- forbidden fruit: papaya, watermelon, cantaloupe, pumpkin, grapes, pears,pineapple,peach .
Also, need to know that you will need extra vitamins such as A, B, C and E as well as calcium and magnesium.
People with kidney disease should not be on this diet.
You should know that after three months of diet u must take a break a week , but don’t go back to your old bad habits because the goal of this diet does not only lose weight but also changing bad habits and way of life that have brought you here .
Also, it is preferable to doing exercises for tightening, it is enough only 30 minutes a day and after a few days, you will notice the difference . Be active as much as you can, keep it moving, also drink plenty of water and herbal teas to free your bodies of excess water, such as green tea,nettle tea, and tea from the parsley with lemon.
Always think of your motive, goal, and your imaginary result , the first step is always the hardest one , but you can do it just believe in yourself and start today .
Never give up…